Thursday, April 30, 2009

chased

so i had a couple dreams while i was napping. i had woken up a couple times while i was napping but would go back to sleep and my dream would continue.

in the first part of my dream, i had gone to a house with some of my friends and we were all chillin and having a good time. then i woke up a little and went back to sleep. in my dream, a couple of my friends leave the house and i see them getting into my friend's car. i started getting my stuff ready and grabbing my friend's comp before they left, but as i open the door, i see the car start leaving. i go back into the house, furious, and i fix my stuff together in a fit. i look back out the window and i see them stop look out and start laughing and leaving. i go around the house and see the owner and his wife and i tell them that i was leaving, then i go to my friend geezy and ask him if he could come drop me off back to my dorm before the others came back. i took all my stuff and we started to leave, then i woke up again. when i go back to sleep, i was still at the house, but now i stay there and the owner has friends over and i don't want them to see me, but i see billy outside the window and i try to hide a little but he sees me through the window and he comes in secretively. he gave me a kiss, then he said something stupid that made me mad so i get up and head to the bathroom to lock myself in. he gets to the bathroom before i can close the door on him. he asks me what he did wrong and we get in an argument. he wants to close the doors, and we keep talking, then we stop arguing. he tries to wash his hands, but he presses a button that panics everyone. i try to get billy out but he wasn't looking good, and was getting sleepy so i tried to get us out of there before the people saw us. we tried going into a not so obvious place like a game store so we try to go in, but billy's credit card didn't work to get us in. so we get out, and the people say something in spanish and we saw everyone putting their hands up so we tried to blend it, but i got separated from billy somehow. then they started moving the people around into a hotel area and billy was put in before me and then i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment