Tuesday, February 24, 2009

diseased

so in my dream last night i had some kind of illness. like i went to the pool with my family and i started feeling itchy so i got out and put ointment. after awhile of juss sitting around and watching people i noticed something was wrong with my skin. there were black round things coming out of my skin in my arms so i tried taking them out. it was kind of disgusting actually. no one really noticed anything wrong with my skin so i didn't think anything of it.

after awhile my dream sort of changed. this time i wasn't with family, i was with friends. i go to the bathroom and was trying to clean myself up but then i noticed i was bleeding. i had gotten my period and didn't have a tampon on me. i asked a lady in the next stall...for some reason the stalls weren't very tall so i could see over it...the lady said there was a tampon dispenser. so i went and checked if i had any change in my pockets, luckily i had a bunch of change. so i got one, finished up in the bathroom and went outside.

i was at a diner with some friends when mg, marie, rhys, and some of the SU crew come in. mg comes over to my table and starts talking to me. she was complaining bout something that i wasn't listening to. but yah...it was definately a weird dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment